Monday, November 24, 2008

We Got A Snow Day



First things first...This is Vicenza Italy. So the amount of snow that fell wasn't much. BUT! It was enough for a SNOW DAY. Ollie says..."it was a lot of snow actually."


The snow did start falling until 6AM. Unfortunately, the kids bus came and picked them up. Just in time for them to ride in traffic for two-hours and then turn around and come home. I was concerned the night before. People probably thought I was crazy because I was asking what the procedures were for Snow Days. Well, I guess the last laugh is on me... or is it them? Who cares. WE HAD A SNOW DAY! And the kids loved it. ENJOY! PS...THERE IS A VIDEO ON THE BOTTOM!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love snow days - waiting for one here in Oregon. Great video! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Unknown said...

The snow is all gone now.

Anonymous said...

Is that the AF PT coat you are wearing?? LOL